Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 17: Twenty Three.

Happy 23rd Birthday, Jason!!
Saturday, February 12th was my big brother, Jason's, birthday. He recently moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, so we weren't able to celebrate with him this year. Jason is one very social guy, so I am sure he went out and celebrated with some of his new friends over there! He can instantly make anyone laugh within seconds and tends to be the life of the party. I can't believe he is already 23 years old! When I talked to him on the phone this morning, he told me that he just finished checking for grey hairs. I know a lot of people are missing him in Texas, but he is doing big things in North Carolina! Jason, I am sorry you had to get your birthday card via the blog. I wish I could've made you sweet cupcakes and other yummy treats, but I had no way to get them to you in one piece. I know you told me to walk them to you... just know I am still considering it! ;) I love you SO much and I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!