Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 16: Cabi


Tonight my mom hosted a Cabi party at our house. Janet Colborne, our neighbor and close family friend, is a Cabi Consultant. Cabi carries woman's clothing that is sold at house parties all around the area. It is a fun and fresh way to get your shopping fix in! Shannon Colborne and Diane Muller came in town for the weekend from Texas A&M and Katy came to model with me as well. There were also a few mom models, since Cabi clothes can suit any age and size. Most of the outfits were adorable, however some of the pieces were rather interesting. I was assigned to wear a pair of skin tight hot pink jeans- not the best look for me and certainly not my style at all.  Even Shannon, my little sister, walked down the aisle in a Cabi blouse with our ugly dog, Mylie. We had a great time modeling the new spring collection and strutting our stuff down the runway! The life of a model is exhausting. Overall, it was an enjoyable girl's night in at the Engle household! If you're interested in checking out the Cabi Collection.... here' s the link:  http://www.cabionline.com/