Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 15: Baseball Boys!

This weekend was the Katy Tournament for the Austin baseball boys. We played two games on Thursday, two games on Friday, and one game on Saturday. That is a lot of late nights and long bus rides! They played well; however, they only won one game. Our pitching was lacking, but did well at the plate. I love being a manager with Savannah and I love talking to the players in the dugout. I have never been surrounded by so many guys, and it's incredible how different the conversation flows and how crazy the jokes are compared to girls. They crack me up. The tournaments are a little too much baseball for me, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I have learned more about baseball in the past two weeks than I ever thought I would need to know. In the last picture, you can see the matching candy bracelets that Collin Cobb gave me and Savannah. They were as our newest accessory and sweetest treat on Saturday! <3 "Let's go HAM!"-Jamail Mubashshir