Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 17: Super Bowl Sunday


Week 17 started with Super Bowl Sunday!
I worked at 9ers all afternoon and spent the evening watching the big game at a family friend's party! They had plenty of tasty food and desserts galore. My Mom made the most incredible brownies and I even delivered some to Taylor. I felt bad that he was stuck at work during the Super Bowl! I enjoyed singing and dancing along to the Black Eyed Peas and Usher's performance during the half-time show! There are plenty of haters out there, but it was the best show I've seen since Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake! The Greenbay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25. The actual game was predictable and boring; however, I enjoyed the food and the company! After the game, I headed home and talked to my parents for a very long time about yesterday. The story was long and very detailed, but I love how open I am with them. My Mom loves feeling included during 'story time' and I love taking advice from my Dad.
Bottom line...
Working at 9ers Grill... Average & Easy.
Super Bowl Sunday... Relaxing & Fun!
My Relationship with my Parents... Amazing.