Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 17: Baseball Brownies!

Tonight the 2011 baseball season kicked off with scrimmages at Cinco Ranch! With all of the excitement stirring about, I decided to make 'Baseball Brownies' for the Varsity players to eat after the game. I headed straight to the grocery store after school and bought all of my little ingredients. I spent most of my afternoon baking, creating, and decorating. I absolutely LOVED the end result and I wish y'all could have seen me while I was making them. I was home alone, prancing throughout the house like a little kid on Christmas morning!  It was freezing cold at the scrimmages tonight... and freezing isn't an exaggeration. We were all shivering while bundled up under sleeping bags in the dugout! The boys kept begging and begging for some warm brownies, but I made them wait until the very end. I hope they don't expect sweets after EVERY game from now on! If Savannah and I could withstand the chilly winds tonight, then we can make it as the managers for this crazy season! :)