Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 16: Lizzie.


This is me and my little PAL, Lizzie the Lizard. She is such a joy to be around each and every Thursday. Elizabeth is full of life, laughter, and plenty of love. She is only eight years young and has so many exciting years up ahead. The PALs head over to Oyster Creek during class twice a week (every Tuesday and Thursday) to meet up with our little PALs. Today was the first day that we were able to play outside in the past few months (since it's been SO cold)!! It was thrilling to see the kid's smiling faces return to the insane tire swing and their aggressive energy compete on the basketball courts once again. I can only pray that the time we spend over there is worthwhile and somewhat meaningful to them. Lizzie reminds me every week what this life's all about and makes me feel like a kid again!