Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 7: These Days


Anam's 18th Birthday Dinner!
This week has been exceptionally busy, yet very exciting and blog-worthy! To finish off Week 7, we celebrated Anam's 18th Birthday at Kublai Khan Crazy Mongolian Stir Fry. I had a blast eating dinner with my girlfriends and taking lots of pictures out by the bridge. What can we say.... we love pictures! Between Anam's grand fall, the creeper manager, and "SQUIRT," we had a ton of uncontrollable laughter. Afterwards, we all headed to Anam's house for cake and more celebration with some more people. I love birthdays and celebrating with my closest friends! Anam is one of the sweetest and most genuine girls that I know. I hope her 18th birthday was everything she wanted it to be... and so much more. Overall, this weekend has been very fun and relaxing. These days really are the best!