Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 6: Wedding Bells

This weekend was the Dornhorst Wedding! I attended the rehearsal dinner last night at The Swinging Door and babysat the Billedo girls afterwards. Tonight, I went to the wedding with my parents and then played wedding nanny again! Pam's brother Christian married Amanda and the entire Billedo family was in the wedding. Both of the girls were the flower girls and they stole the show! They were adorable and extremely well-behaved. I absolutely love weddings... especially outdoor weddings. The event was held at the Dornhorst home and it was beyond beautiful. Every time I attend a wedding, I am reminded that true love exists and I get so excited to marry that special man one day. From the moment the bride walked down the aisle to the moment the newlyweds shared their first dance, I was smiling ear to ear. Weddings really do get the best of my emotions! We took pictures, ate appetizers, danced a little, and then I took the girls upstairs. We had a pajama party and trust me... all of us were very excited to get out of our dresses and into some comfy clothes! We painted nails, took silly pictures, and completely passed out. It was a busy weekend filled with babysitting wedding craziness, but it was a blast nonetheless!