Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 1: Our Graduation Party!

We have less than one week until graduation. That is completely CRAZY! Week one kicked off with me and Lauren's graduation party, and it was an absolute blast! Lauren graduated from the University of Texas and I will be graduating from Austin High School. It is unbelievable how fast time flies! We spent the entire day preparing for the party and my mom did an amazing job with everything. She has got this party-planning thing down perfectly! We had friends and family arrive from all different aspects of our lives. I am so thankful for each and every single person that came to help us celebrate! It is Memorial Day weekend, so I know a lot of families were out of town. We had Pappasito's catered, plenty of tasty desserts, and lots of drinks. We had a UT shrine at the kitchen table for Lauren and my AHS table in the dining room- complete with my senior legacy, prom book, yearbook, and Project 365 book! I enjoyed socializing with everyone, but my favorite part was hanging out with my closest friends after everyone left. Our combo graduation party was a total success and a HUGE thank you to everyone that has helped us throughout our lives. We couldn't have accomplished these great things without you. Happy Graduation Week!!!!